Comprehensive Cardiology Panel
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death globally, taking an estimated 17.9 million lives each year. More than four out of five CVD deaths are due to heart attacks and strokes, and one third of these deaths occur prematurely in people under 70 years of age.1
Our comprehensive cardiology panel offers a targeted analysis of genes associated with major cardiovascular disorders. By utilizing advanced sequencing technologies and variant analysis algorithms, we identify and interpret genetic variants within these genes. These variants provide valuable insights into the underlying molecular mechanisms of heart conditions, helping to identify at-risk individuals, provide accurate diagnoses, predict disease progression, assess prognosis, and guide personalized treatment strategies.
With the results obtained from our cardiology panel, informed decisions can be made regarding preventive measures, therapeutic interventions, and long-term follow-up. This leads to more precise and personalized cardiovascular care, empowering individuals to take proactive steps in managing their heart health.
|Aortic aneurysm, hereditary thoracic panel||Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia panel|
|Arrhythmia||Congenital heart defects|
|Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy||Familial hypercholesterolemia|
|Cardiomyopathy dilated panel||Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy|
Individual conditions are also offered
- Accurate Diagnosis: Identifies specific genetic variants associated with heart conditions for precise diagnosis.
- Risk Assessment and Prognosis: Detects genetic variants linked to increased cardiovascular risk, enabling early identification and personalized monitoring.
- Family Screening and Genetic Counseling: Facilitates screening of family members for risk assessment and enables informed family planning decisions
- Research and Advancements: Contributes to ongoing research on the genetic basis of cardiovascular diseases, leading to new discoveries and advancements.
- Personalized Care: Allows tailored interventions and preventive measures based on individual genetic profiles.
- Improved Patient Outcomes: Enhances patient care through precise diagnoses and proactive risk management.
|Technique||Coverage||Variant types||TAT||Sample requirements|
|NGS||150 - 180X||SNP||3 - 4 weeks||2 ml EDTA Blood / 2 ug DNA|